Want to stay at Hit the Hills for free?
If the answer is yes, then read on…
As of the 1st January 2015 Hit the Hills is running a rewards project to give something to back to our most loyal guests, the people who get what we do and why we do it, the kind of people who are telling their friends about us and helping Hit the Hills grow.
Like everything Hit the Hills does, it’s hassle free and highly rewarding. Just sign up here (takes less than a minute) and start earning points right away!
How it works
1. Sign up and you will get 5 points right away.
2. Each time you make a booking you will earn another 5 points.
3. Refer a friend and you will get another 3 points for each friend up to a maximum of 9 points per weekend.
How many points do I need for a free weekend?
When you get 30 points you will earn a free stay at Hit the Hills – worth up to £180! Simply email email@example.com to claim your place. There is obviously some small print which you can read at the bottom of this page.
How do I get started?
Sign up here today and you get 5 points right away.
Then get sharing and telling your mates about us to start earning referral points or better still get your mates organised and book a weekend to get even more points. They will soon add up and you will have a free weekend worth up to £180!!!
1. The rewards will be administered by Hit the Hills.
2. Hit the Hills will maintain an electronic record of accumulated points which is available upon request. When you have acquired more than 5 points an updated version will be emailed to you whenever you earn more points.
3. You will be credited with 5 points for making a booking when you have paid the balance in full.
4. In order to count as a referral the guest being referred (making the booking) cannot be booked on the same break (weekend) as the person claiming the 3 points. For example you can’t claim points for a mate coming on the same weekend as you but you can if they go on a different weekend.
5. When making a referral the person making the booking should either mention you before making the booking or within 10 days of receiving the booking confirmation. You will then be credited with 3 points.
6. The rewards are only valid on full price breaks.
7. The maximum number points any individual can claim for making a referral on a specific break (weekend) is limited to 9. For example if you refer 4 people who book on the same weekend you will be credited with a maximum of 9 points. If you refer 4 people who book on different weekends you will get 12 points.
8. Free weekends are not redeemable against partner weekends e.g. E3 Coaching
9. By providing your details you agree to allow Hit the Hills and only Hit the Hills to contact you with regards to promotions.
10 . Hit the Hills reserves the right to close this rewards project at any point and in doing so any points accumulated will be transferred into a gift voucher.
Sign up to Hit the Hills Rewards and start earning points today!